Individual and Family Plans for Colorado
Assurant Health focuses on individual and family health insurance. They’ve been doing it for over a hundred years. Because they have been around so long, they understand that clients in Colorado need a wide variety of plan options for an equally wide variety of financial planning needs. With Assurant Health, you’ll get health insurance with options like:
- Your choice of doctors and hospitals from extensive networks
- No referrals necessary to see a specialist
- Short term health insurance plans to cover unexpected gaps in coverage
Assurant Health has options that vary from Traditional to high deductible and HSA qualified, as well as Short Term and Student Health Insurance plans. Assurant Health Insurance Company has an A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent).
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital without penalty — the most flexible health plan.
- Great plan for those living outside a network area
Physician Hospital Plan – The Most Options
- The most deductible choices — and discounts when you use doctors and hospitals in a large network
- Unlimited office visit copayments with the optional Doctor Office Copay
- Lower “out-of-pocket” expenses for non-network services than other plans
HSA Qualified Plans
- A single deductible for the whole family rather than one for each person — easy to meet the deductible and easy to track!
- Add a Health Savings Account (HSA) for possible tax benefits
- All plans are ACA compliant and cover in-network mandated preventive care at 100% before the deductible
Assurant Health markets products underwritten by Time Insurance Company
**Any descriptions of coverage on this page may not be current and should not be taken as a description of coverage. Any persons seeking to get a full description of coverage should view Colorado plan description forms and/or brochures for the plan they are interested in.